Web Savvy -- Page 3 -- What Can You Find on the Web?
This leads to the question: What can you find on the web that is good for
- Background information such as brief descriptive articles or definitions.
- Open source books, journals, and magazines.
- Consumer information such as classified ads or travel and restaurant reviews.
- Statistical information such as Census data.
- The latest news, sports, or weather headlines.
- Books and other materials that are ninety-six (96) years old.
- Some United States, state, and foreign government documents.