GIL-Express is now a part of GIL-Find. Here is how you can find it and search it step by step.
1) You can either start with the library web page’s Catalog tab OR begin any time during a GIL-Find search.
2) Before you can borrow any books frrom USG libraries, you need to sign In. Click the Sign into your Account on the library’s catalog web page!) or the Sign in link in the top right corner of GIL-Find. If you are in GIL-Find your name will appear in the top right corner of the page.
3) Then use the scroll down menu tochange the box to the right of the main search box to University System of Georgia.
4) Run your search. For more information, read Quick Searching with GIL-Find.
5) When you find an item you like, click on its blue title.
6) Choose Get it from the white tabs nearly half way down the page. The tabs are nearly invislble, so look closely.
7) You will always see a disappointing message that yourdoes not match any physical items.
8) Click the More Libraries link.
9) Then select one of the libraries that has your item.
10) When you see holdings information on the screen, click Request.
11) Fill out the form. Make sure the the Pickup Institution is Georgia State University and the Pickup Library is set to your campus.
12) Click the orange Request button, and you are good to go!