Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
GIL-Find, the library catalog, can be accessed from the second tab on the library homepage search box or under the "Search Collections" link at the top of the homepage.
The link below also provides direct access to the catalog.
- Need a specific title or author? Use Advanced Search to specify those fields.
- Spelling is important. If you are unsure of spelling, use * in place of unknown letters. Example: Mullen* for either Mullens or Mullen.
- Do not use articles (a, an,the) at the beginning of a title.
Video Tutorial for GIL-Find
You can search the catalog without signing in to "My Account" (requires your Panther ID and password).
However, it smart to sign in before beginning a search because you will be able to:
- renew books
- request books from other campuses or schools
- save searches
- make folders of book titles for later use