ARTICLE - PRINT/HARD COPY
- On library's homepage > in Search Within dropdown menu select Journals.
- Type title of Journal/Magazine/Newspaper in search field > click SEARCH button.
- In the GIL-Find catalog results, look for the Journal/Magazine/Newspaper title, and click on the title to go to the catalog record. *If not listed, go to steps in next box - STEP 3: Request the Article via ILLiad Interlibrary Loan*
- Look in the Get It area to see if we have in print the specific year/volume/issue you need.
- Write down the Location - e.g., Library North 3 (Bound Periodical Shelves, Non-Circulating) - and the Call Number - e.g., Per. F1219 .L37
- Find the Journal/Magazine/Newspaper volume on the shelf (or reel in microfilm), and photocopy or scan the specific article you need.
Don't feel like finding that print article yourself? Try our Desktop Delivery service that provides electronic copies of physical materials held in campus libraries, excluding Law Library materials. Available services vary by user group -- see this page for details and more making requests.