It is not necessary to request links for use in iCollege.
Students and Faculty may access most films directly through the SWANK database.
Get links through the database as follows:
- Log into the SWANK database.
- If prompted, select Student or Faculty. (Faculty-level access requires setting up a free account, which is not necessary to get a link.)
- Click on the film you want and a box will appear that includes options to "Watch" or "Share." (See image below)=>0
- Click "Share" to open linking options.
- Click on “direct link” for a link that you can share directly with students (e.g. email) or place in iCollege following procedures for inserting a link. This will prompt them for their GSU credentials.
- Click on the “LMS link” for html code to create a link in an HTML editor.
- Unfortunately, SWANK no longer generates embed codes, only links.
- Note: Linking options are also available while you are on "Watch" mode.