Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Obtaining Links for SWANK films
It is not necessary to request links for use in iCollege.
Students and Faculty may access most films directly through the SWANK database.
Get links through the database as follows:
- Log into the SWANK database.
- If prompted, select Student or Faculty. (Faculty-level access requires setting up a free account, which is not necessary to get a link.)
- Click on the film you want and a box will appear that includes options to "Watch" or "Share." (See image below)=>0
- Click "Share" to open linking options.
- Click on “direct link” for a link that you can share directly with students (e.g. email) or place in iCollege following procedures for inserting a link. This will prompt them for their GSU credentials.
- Click on the “LMS link” for html code to create a link in an HTML editor.
- Unfortunately, SWANK no longer generates embed codes, only links.
- Note: Linking options are also available while you are on "Watch" mode.
Denise George Dimsdale
Subjects:*Publishing and Open Access
, Counseling and Psychological Services
, Early Childhood and Elementary Education
, Educational Policy Studies
, Educational Psychology, Special Education, and Communication Disorders
, Kinesiology & Health Education
, Learning Sciences
, Middle & Secondary Education