ArcGIS Storymaps recorded workshop available to introduce you to and help understand the functionality of the ESRI online tool, ArcGIS Storymaps. Storymaps in hosted online and there are no required downloads. This workshop is based on online, public data that can be substituted for your own to follow along.
Instructions for Following Along:
Getting Started in ArcGIS Storymaps:
*Online based tool with no downloads.
1. Go to Storymaps.arcgis.com
Use the “Sign in” button.
Select “Your ArcGIS organization’s URL.”
Type “gsu” in the space provided, to complete the url.
Select the Georgia State University tab.
6. Follow prompts to log in using GSU single sign-on.
7. Once logged in, you may begin and/or manage your projects.
8. To begin a new project, use the “New Story” button in the upper right.
9. Begin creating a storymap using the following options, although they all allow for the same functionality!
10. Add elements to your project using the PLUS sign.
11. Preview and Publish using tool at the top of the page.