BOOKS/CHAPTERS VIA INTERLIBRARY LOAN
- Go to the ILLiad interlibrary loan system.
- Use your Campus ID and password to login. First time users will be prompted to enter contact information.
- Once you are logged in, under New Request menu at left of screen click Book to request the entire book be sent here, or Book Chapter if you want a single chapter sent electronically.
- Fill in the asterisked * fields, and click Submit Request button at bottom of form.
- When the Book has arrived, you'll receive an email informing you to pick it up at the Library North 1st floor User Services Desk. If you requested a Book Chapter, your email will direct to to the ILLiad system, where you'll login with your Campus ID and password, and then under the View menu at left of screen click Electronically Received Articles.