ARTICLE VIA INTERLIBRARY LOAN
- Go to the ILLiad interlibrary loan system.
- Use your CampusID and password to login. First time users will be prompted for contact information.
- Once you are logged in, under New Request menu at left of screen click Journal Article.
- Fill in the asterisked * fields, and click Submit Request button at bottom of form.
- When the article has arrived (typically within 1-2 days), you'll receive an email linking you to the ILLiad system. Login with your CampusID and password, and then under the View menu at left of screen click Electronically Received Articles.
- Download and either save or print the article.