Company Research Databases
All databases are accessible off-campus with campus ID & password authentication.
|Database Name||What it's good for...|
|Business Source Complete||
What the *#$& is a SWOT Report and how do you get one?
SWOT stands for
Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats
- Prepared by Datamonitor and Global Data, impartial financial research firms
- Think of them like a doctor’s medical chart: meant to give a quick overview of the patient’s health (but the patient = a large corporation)
How to get a SWOT report:
- Go to Business Source Complete
- Click on SWOT Analyses:
- Search your company's name:
- You should land at your company’s SWOT page, listing reports for all available years: