Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Bookmark it! Important Links for New Faculty
Here are some frequently used links you may want to bookmark for your convenience:
Research Data Services @ Georgia State University Library
Who Is Your Subject Librarian?
Subject Librarians support faculty teaching and research via workshops, consultations, instruction sessions, and online research guides. Here are a few of the ways subject librarians can help:
- Develop your students' information literacy skills to help them more effectively find, evaluate, and use scholarly and non-scholarly resources to research a topic;
- Build library collections that support your research and teaching;
- Find and assist with access to relevant data, primary, and secondary sources needed for your research and teaching;
- Assist with and teach citation management tools, journal search alerts, and other applications to streamline the research process;
- Identify potential avenues for publication and dissemination of your scholarship, including ScholarWorks@GSU, Georgia State's institutional repository, as well as other open-access alternatives.