The GSU University Library's Research Data Services (RDS) Team will get you connected to the right people and resources to manage, preserve, disseminate, and share your data.
Email Mandy, the RDS Team Leader, at email@example.com to get started!
Want your DMP draft reviewed?
The RDS Team is happy to review drafts of data management plans and give suggestions for revisions. If you want this type of assistance, please:
- Send the following to Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh, the RDS Team Leader:
- Your draft data management plan as a Word document (so those reviewing your draft can use track changes and commenting features).
- The link to the specific funding directive information (in case we need to consult it).
- Your entire grant proposal (in case we need to consult it for more information about your data/methods).
- Give us a minimum of 48 hours to review and comment. Also note that we may have comments/suggestions that will require significant revisions, so allow yourself ample time before the grant proposal is due if we need some back-and-forth exchange.
Due to limited staffing and resources, we CANNOT:
- Write data management plans for researchers. Review your drafts, yes; write them for you, no.
- Offer generic/boilerplate language to copy and paste for data management plans. We find that every project is unique in terms of its data and management needs; consequently, copying and pasting generic/boilerplate language is not advised.
- Provide services for cleaning/preparing data for curation.
- Give estimates of time and associated costs for cleaning/preparing data for curation.