What is ScholarWorks?
ScholarWorks @ Georgia State University is:
- A collection of resources and services designed to collect and showcase scholarly output by the Georgia State University community.
- An open access institutional repository maintained by the University Library.
Open Access is a movement to make research available free, unrestricted, and online.
Institutional repositories are digital libraries that collect, organize, disseminate, and preserve the intellectual capital of academic institutions; raise the institution’s profile; and help authors’ research reach broader audiences.
What's in ScholarWorks?
To download a copy of the ScholarWorks @ GSU collection development policy, please click here.
Currently ScholarWorks contains:
- Electronic dissertations, theses, and undergraduate honors theses (ETDs) from 2005 forward
- Some Geogia State University faculty publications
- University Library Undergraduate Research Award winning papers
- The Georgia State University Law Review
- The Colonial Academic Alliance Undergraduate Research Journal
- DISCOVERY - The Georgia State University Honors College Undergraduate Research Journal
- Papers from the 2009 "Popular Music in the Mercer Era, 1910-1970" scholarly symposium.
- Journal articles
- Book chapters
- Conference proceedings and presentations
- Working papers and pre-prints
- Technical reports
- Images, videos and audio files, and more!