2014 Scholarly Impact Workshops for Faculty & Graduate Students
These workshops discussing scholarly impact tools by subject cluster will be offered 3 times February-April. An overview for all subjects will be offered in June.
- February workshops (2-3:30 in Classroom 2):
- Arts & Humanities 17th
- Sciences 18th
- Social Sciences 19th
- March workshops (9-10:30 in Classroom 2):
- Arts & Humanities 25th
- Sciences 26th
- Social Sciences 27th
- April workshops (4-5:30 in Classroom 2):
- Arts & Humanities 15th
- Sciences 16th
- Social Sciences 17th
- June 24th workshop (2-3:30 in Classroom 2):
- all subjects (general overview)
University Library Blog
Entries to the blog focus on publicizing faculty research at Georgia State University to the campus community and beyond. Contact your subject librarian with recent publications or upcoming research events you would like us to showcase.
Tell me what you think!
Brenna's Contact Info
Library South 542