What is ScholarWorks?
ScholarWorks @ Georgia State Universityis GSU's institutional repository.
Institutional repositories are digital libraries that collect, organize, disseminate, and preserve the intellectual capital of academic institutions; raise the institution’s profile; and help authors’ research reach broader audiences.
ScholarWorks@GSU is Open Access. Open Access is a movement to make research available free, unrestricted, and online.
What's in ScholarWorks?
- Journal articles and book chapters (usually Author Accepted Manuscripts)
- Conference proceedings and presentations
- Working papers and pre-prints
- Data sets
- Technical reports
- Images, videos and audio files, and more!
Currently ScholarWorks contains:
- Electronic dissertations, theses, and undergraduate honors theses (ETDs) from 2005 forward
- Faculty publications
- University Library Undergraduate Research Award and Sandy Bederman Award winning papers
- The Georgia State University Law Review
- DISCOVERY - The Georgia State University Honors College Undergraduate Research Journal
- Several conferences