We're here to help! Get assistance in the way that works for you:
• Contact your Subject Librarian
• Chat with a librarian online, using Live Assistance on the Library homepage (Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm; Friday 9am-1pm; Sunday 4-8pm)
• Get help with quantitative and qualitative research from the Research Data Services Team
• Stop by the Research Support Desk, located near Circulation in all campus libraries
• Check our FAQs for answers when we're not around
• Check floor maps of the Atlanta campus library
|Books, Videos, etc.|
|Journals||Use the Journals tab on the Library homepage to search a journal title, then click "View It" or "Get It" tabs to see availability, format, and date coverage.|
|Databases||Use the A-Z list on the Library homepage if you already know the database you want to use; otherwise, use the subject filters to find relevant databases.|
|Datasets||Use this handy guide to find data collections relevant to your research. Ask your Subject Librarian or a member of the Research Data Services Team for other potential sources of quantitative and qualitative data.|
|Primary Sources||The Library’s Special Collections & Archives contain primary source collections relating to women and LGBTQ history, Southern Labor movements, and popular music. We also offer several primary source digital collections. See this research guide for some places to start your research, and check with your Subject Librarian to find the most relevant collections.|
|Desktop Delivery||GIL Express||Interlibrary Loan|
Use this service to request a digital copy of an article or book chapter that IS held in the Library's print collection.
Use this service to request any book located at another school in the University System of GA.
Use this service to request any book not held in the USG and articles not available at Georgia State.