Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Other Market Share Resources
IBISWorld U.S. Industry Research
Industry reports in IBISWorld include market share data.
Industry Surveys include market share data.
Look up a company and click on the "Competitors" tab to view the company in a ranked list of its competitors. The "Report Builder" tab allows you to create custom reports, including competitor rankings.
Business Source Complete
Use the "Company Profiles" category on the right side of the page to browse for company profiles. The company profiles, published by MarketLine, include market share data.
Market Share Reporter [print only]
Market Share Reporter [HF5410 .M35- Latest edition in Reference Collection on Library North 2]
- Not all market share data is online. This valuable market share resource is available in print only.
- Includes reported corporate market shares, institutional shares, brand shares and more.
- Published annually.
- Over 2000 entries arranged by SIC codes.
- Includes company, product, brand and NAICS indices.
Provides business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers with integrated access to internationally comparable statistics, full-text market reports, insightful comments from expert industry and country analysts as well as thousands of sources of further information.
Finding Company & Brand Shares
- Click the Search link on the top of the page
- Use the Category Tree to find your industry
- Click the Now Choose Georgraphies button
- Choose your country or region
- Click the See Data Now button to see company shares, brand shares and other related data.