Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Small & Local Businesses Data
Provides business and consumer research in a full-service platform that can create market plans, conduct competitive analysis, raise funds, and locate people. The web-based database, a service of Infogroup, contains information on over 20 million businesses and over 200 million consumers.Deleted this https://proxy.openathens.net/login?qurl=http%3A%2F%2Fresource.referenceusa.com%2F
Branding & Consumer Behavior Data
MRI-Simmons Insights (formerly University Internet Reporter) provides summary tables of key audience and product usage data.
, Computer Information Systems
, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
, Health Administration
, Hospitality Administration
, Institute of Insight
, International Business
, Managerial Sciences
, Real Estate
, Risk Management & Insurance
Corporate/ Economics Data
Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS)
ATLANTA CAMPUS ONLY. A web-based business data research platform providing access to financial, economic, and marketing data through a web-based interface. Note: Users must open an account at the WRDS home. WRDS will notify Terry Decker (GSU's WRDS administrator); once he verifies GSU status, WRDS will forward account information to the user.
- WRDS Audit Analytics - Audit Analytics is a premium company intelligence service providing independent research to the investment, accounting, insurance, legal, regulatory and academic communities.
Bloomberg is a computer system for professionals in business (primarily finance) and other industries to access, monitor and analyze real-time financial market data and place trades on its electronic trading platform. The system also provides up-to-date news, price quotes and messaging across its network. Click here for the Bloomberg terminal locations.
Reading the MRI Reports
The report below show the number of people who owned or leased a Toyota Prius at the time of the Spring 2017 survey was conducted.
- Detail- This is the consumer behavior we have selected.
- In this example the Detail is the number of people who owned or leased a Prius at the time of the survey.
- Target- Demographic or media consumption category.
- Index- A calculated probability using 100 as a base. Targets with an index higher than 100 are more likely than the average person to exhibit the behavior in the detail.
- Red Text - items in red are derived from a sample of 50 respondents or less and should not be considered reliable.
Mapping Business/Demographics Data
SimplyAnalytics contains over 75,000 data variables covering demographic, historical census data from 1980, real estate, housing, employment, consumer spending, consumer behavior, health data and over 23 million businesses from D&B. The database also includes value-added health care survey data (public health), and marketing data from Simmons Research with information on over 8,000 brands and 450 categories as well as Claritas PRIZM consumer lifestyle segmentation including attitude and behavior data.. Note: Patrons are not required to create an account but can "Sign in as a guest" (in the Sign In box, under the "Create an Account" button). Your work will not be saved if you sign in as a guest.