Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Bloomberg?
Bloomberg terminals is a computer system for professionals in business (primarily finance) and other industries to access, monitor and analyze real-time financial market data and place trades on its electronic trading platform. The system also provides up-to-date news, price quotes, and messaging across its network.
- Monitor real-time financial market changes and their effects
- Track financial market news
- Compare stocks and company information
- Access industry overviews
- Track foreign exchange, gold and oil trade information
Bloomberg Grant Information
The Bloomberg terminals on campus are made available through a Student Technology Fee Grant.