Library's Science Blog
Welcome to the GSU Library Biology Research Guide.
The above tabs contain resources to help you gather resources from different sources.
New to the Library?
- The GSU Library holds over 1.3 million volumes and has access to 276 databases, almost 14,000 e-journals, and about 30,000 e-books. Click the tabs above to see how to find books, journals, articles, and more!
- Electronic Resources: Many of our electronic resources including databases, e-journals and e-books are restricted to GSU users only. When you are off-campus, you'll need to authenticate yourself as a GSU user. See how to access library resources from off-campus.
- Library basics: Learn about your Library ID, username & password, how to access print and online resources, Interlibrary Loan, and where to find help.
- Reference and consultation
- Library instruction
- Current awareness
- Writing & publishing support
- EndNote help
- Course reserves
- Group study rooms