Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PORT is a 3-part series of self-paced online tutorials to help psychology students learn:
- how to effectively search the database PsycINFO.
- how to use features of PsycINFO that can enhance psychology literature research.
- how to construct APA style references for journal articles.
as psychology librarian, i can:
- Help you search databases and find sources for your psychology research assignments.
- Help you find the full-text of articles or book chapters that you cannot access.
- Help you request materials from other libraries.
- Help you with advanced or challenging APA-style issues.
- Answer any library-related question.