Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Visiting the Library in person
Check hours for visiting the library in person on the library homepage.
Access to the library building is by biometric scanners using a fingerprint for identification. You can register your finger print at the PantherCard Office. Here's more information about our Library Access Policy.
You can also enter the library as a visitor Mon.-Fri. 8:30-5:15 with a photo ID.
Online Access to Articles, Databases, eBooks, and More
Getting to content paid for by the GSU library:
Tutorial for Navigating the GSU Library's Home Page
To get the most out of the resources that the library provides, start your research from this guide or from the library homepage rather than from the open web.
Campus ID and Password:
To access most of the library resources off-campus, you will be prompted to login with your campus ID and password. On the web, campus ID info can be obtained at https://campusid.gsu.edu or call 404-413-4357.
Since most of the library’s content is authenticated with your campus ID and password, you will rarely need the GALILEO password. In case you do need the GALILEO password, you can find it by logging into iCollege. After logging in, you will see the password in the left column. You can also find the GALILEO password by logging into your library account. Once your account is open, click the request button in the upper navigation bar. The GALILEO password will be displayed.
You can read more about library password access here.
Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- Ensure that your login information is correct.
- Make sure that you are using GSU library resources by starting your work at the GSU library website (http://www.library.gsu.edu/) and not at a search engine or the open web.
- Check your computer's firewall and anti-virus settings to make sure that the library's content is not being blocked.
- Make sure that your institution allows access to the library's content. Users who try to access from other institutions (such as public schools, colleges, universities or businesses) may be blocked by their institution's network settings.
- If your browser will not prompt you for your campus ID and password, try logging in at ezproxy.gsu.edu. You will see a list of databases, or you can open a new tab to go to the library home page.
- If you need further assistance, contact your subject librarian or use our Ask-a-Librarian service on the library homepage.
Subjects:*Publishing and Open Access
, Counseling and Psychological Services
, Early Childhood and Elementary Education
, Educational Policy Studies
, Educational Psychology, Special Education, and Communication Disorders
, Kinesiology & Health Education
, Learning Sciences
, Middle & Secondary Education