To request a book from a GSU campus library, please follow these steps:
1. Click the link of the book of your choice from the list on the right.
2. Click on the blue bar that says, Sign-in for More Options, Log in for Services (screenshot below)
3. Log in as a GSU Student with your CampusID and Password.
4. Once logged in, you'll see the same page as before, but now with a link that says "Request Options: Request." Click on Request.
5. Fill out the "Details of Title you Requested" form. You only need to fill out the Pickup Location.
6. Once you submit the request, you should see a message that says, "Request placed. Requests ahead of you: 0" This means your request has gone through and will be processed soon.
7. You will receive an email at your GSU email once your book is ready for pickup at the Alpharetta Center Library. If you have placed a book on hold from another campus, please allow a few days for it to reach your campus via mail courier.
Here is a video tutorial (2 minutes 32 seconds) outlining the same steps: