1. Go to the University Library home page.
2. In the main search box area, you should see the word Discover. To the right of that word is a tiny downward pointing arrow. Click that arrow to see a list of options. Choose "Journals"
3. Enter the journal title.
4. Click "Search".
5. Click on the "online access" option for the journal title that you need.
6. Coverage info about the journal will appear. The date range for coverage is listed, so consider that when selecting your database.
7. The search interface is a little different for each database, but most databases let you browse and search for specific terms.
Try BrowZine, if you'd like to browse your favorite academic journals: