Check out this page for information on logging into various library-related accounts (GALILEO passwords, GIL library catalog accounts) and for accessing resources from off-campus.
Check out this page to get the basic logistics of
Mandy, your Sociology Librarian, can point you toward...
- Features that allow: (1) saving successful search strategies in databases to repeat in future research sessions; and (2) setting up citation alerts to be notified when an article has been newly cited or recently published that matches your search criteria.
- Citation managers (such as Zotero) available for saving and organizing references and their associated electronic formats, streamlining in-text citations, and for generating bibliographies.
- Interlibrary loan services, allowing requests of materials from other local libraries, USG campuses, and libraries around the U.S.
- Desktop Article Delivery - get journal articles from our print collection delivered electronically to you.
* Be sure to check out the "Information for You" portal on the library's homepage Graduate Students for more information particularly helpful to you.