Skip to main content
Document retrieval and general stacks duties
- The reading room will call the stacks phone, extension 3-2883, answer, by saying 'stacks' and your name.
- You'll come out to the front desk and will be given an out card with a request.
- Then pull the item placing the 'out card' as a place marker
- Take the box(s) to the reading room on a cart if necessary.
General Stacks Duties
- At the beginning and/or end of your shifts be sure to check in with the front desk to see if any items can be returned to their shelves.
- Also check in with the front desk to see if any forms are running low and make extra copies.