- presenting another person’s work as one’s own.
- paraphrasing or summarizing the works of another person without acknowledgment, including the submitting of another student’s work as one’s own.
- a failure to acknowledge in the text, notes, or footnotes the quotation of paragraphs, sentences, or even a few phrases written or spoken by someone else.
- submission of research or completed papers or projects by someone else
- failure to indicate the extent and nature of one’s reliance on other sources
- any work, in whole or part, taken from the internet without properly referencing the corresponding URL (along with the author’s name and title of the work, if available)