1. Find and copy the direct link for your Film (Here's how)
2. Log into iCollege and go to the place in the course where you want to insert the film.
3. From here either create a link in a module or place a link in a file.
1.. In the Content Manager, click "Create Link"
4. Paste the Direct link you copied into the URL field and give your link a title (probably the name of the film).
5. The link should now appear in the module where you placed it.
1. In the content manager, Click Create File.
2. On the Advanced HTML editor tab, click the Insert Stuff icon.
3. Click Insert Link then paste the Direct Link in the URL box. Click Next.
4. Enter the link text you want to display in your class (probably the name of the film.) Then click insert.
5. Your link should now appear in your file. Continue creating the file, publish the file, save as draft, etc. as you wish.