It is no longer necessary to request links for use in iCollege.
Students and Faculty may access most films directly through the SWANK database.
Get links through the database as follows:
- Log into the SWANK database * and choose the film you want.
- Select Student or Faculty. (Faculty-level access requires setting up a free account.)
- In the lower right corner of the film window, you will see two buttons. (See yellow circle in image below.)
- Click on “direct link” for a link that you can share directly with students (e.g. email). This will prompt them for their GSU credentials.
- Click on the “LMS link” for html code to create a link in an HTML editor.