Type in the journal title to access individual journals online.
1. Go to the University Library home page.
2. In the main search box area on the left, Click on “Journals”. It’s the third tab from the left.
3. Enter the journal title. If you want to limit to electronic journals, you can click the button for “E-journals ONLY.”
4. Click on GO.
5. Click on the journal title that you need in the list of results.
6. Coverage info about the journal will appear. The date range for coverage is listed, so consider that when selecting your database.
7. The search interface is a little different for each database, but most databases let you browse and search for specific terms.