- Introduce Endnote
- Demonstrate how to import citations and insert in Word
- Demonstrate advanced research searching skills – Cited Reference Search
- Know how to import citations from databases and Google scholarinto Endnote (manually and via database function)
- Know how to use Endnote with Word
- Know how to perform a Cited Reference Search
Technology in CURVE
interactWall - The CURVE centerpiece technology, the interactWall is a large-scale, touch-enabled video wall that is flexible and easy to use — yet powerful enough to render complex models and visualizations.
4K Workstation - CURVE features an 84″ 4K UltraHD interactive touch workstation linked to the interactWall with fiber optics for groups requiring the highest resolution possible for advanced research.
3D Scanners - CURVE’s 3D scanners (coming soon) enhance research and learning by enabling students and instructors to convert physical artifacts into 3D digital objects for up-close study and analysis and for sharing with the broader public.